Our native plants and animals need support to ensure the health of our environment.
Connecting people with nature will help them to value and appreciate biodiversity values. Providing opportunities to contribute to protecting these values will create strong connections.
To do this, we plan to:
- build our knowledge
- connect habitat areas to help plants and animals move through the landscape
- manage land to maintain and enhance natural values
- educate the community and provide opportunities to take part
- continue to deliver recreation trails connecting across the landscape
- ensure that active transport routes connect to natural areas and open space.
Inter-urban Break Outdoor Recreation PlanA strategic framework to guide management of outdoor recreation activities in the Inter-urban Break.