Inspiring and empowering the community to play a vital role in maintaining a healthy and liveable future by creating opportunities to be involved.
To do this, we are:
- creating a marketing and engagement program
- continuing to work collaboratively on projects
- increasing awareness of the values of our biodiversity
- creating engagement opportunities with young people
- collaborating on a sustainable and resilient future.
The Environment and Liveability Strategy has been recognised for planning excellenceThe Queensland winners of the Planning Institute of Australia’s Awards for Planning Excellence 2020 have been announced with the strategy taking home an award.